5 Ingredient Maille Dijon Pumpkin Soup
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20-25 minutes Servings: 5-6
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cups Onion (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 2 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a large saucepan or pot, place over medium heat on the stove top and add olive oil and chopped onions and sauté.
- After about 5 mins, or when the onions appear glossy or translucent, add-in the remaining ingredients, bring heat to medium-low and let simmer.
- After about 20 mins, remove the soup from heat and with an immersion blender, blend the soup into a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Top with a garnish of fresh sage, or crème fraiche, or pumpkin seeds
- Serve in bowls and top or garnish with fresh sage, or crème fraiche, or pumpkin seeds.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator and eaten cold.