Serves: 2 people Prep: 15 mins
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups loosely packed watercress or baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 small red chile pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 5 fresh basil leaves (optional)
- COMBINE Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with vinegar; set aside.
- COMBINE watercress, tomatoes, green onions, chile pepper and cilantro in medium bowl. Add dressing and toss well. Arrange salad mixture on serving plates, then top with avocados, cheese, pumpkin seeds and basil.
Tip: Make this a main dish salad by adding grilled shrimp or chicken.