BBQ Popper Strangewich
Bite into our delicious BBQ Popper Strangewich made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, Maille® Dijon Original Traditional Dijon Mustard and pickles.
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard
- 2 cups leftover or store-bought prepared pulled pork, heated
- 2 pretzel hamburger buns or plain buns, toasted if desired
- 6 frozen jalapeno poppers, prepared according to package directions (optional)
- 2 long bread and butter pickle slices
- COMBINE cabbage, carrot, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and mustard in medium bowl; set aside.
- SERVE pulled pork on buns, topped with slaw, jalapeno poppers and pickles.
Tip: Make your own quick pulled pork or chicken by pulling leftover meat into shreds and tossing with BBQ sauce.
Read the original recipe by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)