Have leftover cooked veggies? Throw them in instead of the fresh spinach. You can also use leftover cooked sausage instead of the chorizo.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 shallot *, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped chorizo or pepperoni (about 3 oz.)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 small red chili pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canned refried beans
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise (Link opens in new window.)
- 2 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas, warmed
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook shallot and chorizo, stirring occasionally, until shallot is golden. Stir in tomatoes, chili pepper, spinach, eggs, refried beans and Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are cooked about 5 minutes. Stir in cheese.
- SPOON egg mixture onto warm tortillas; roll up. Serve, if desired, with guacamole, sour cream and lime wedges.
*Tip: Use 3 Tbsp. finely chopped onion instead of the shallots.