Breyers® Chocolate Easter Egg Cups
Prep Time: 15 mins Chill Time: 30 mins Makes: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 silicone egg mold
- 1 cup Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Tbsp. natural sprinkles
- Pour 2 Tbsp. melted chocolate into each egg mold, turning egg mold as you add chocolate so it covers the mold evenly. Freeze at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Slowly fold edge of mold away from chocolate egg (it should pop out easily). Carefully fill each egg with a small scoop of Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, then top with natural sprinkles.