Buffalo Macaroni Salad
Makes: 4 servings Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Total time: 15 minutes Recipe Note: Vegetarian Friendly, Dairy Free
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 celery hearts, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized carrot, finely grated
- ⅓ cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Buffalo Ranch
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, be sure to salt your water!
- When pasta reaches your desired tenderness, drain, and rinse under cool water to stop cooking; then place macaroni into a large bowl.
- Add in all the other ingredients and stir well to fully combine.
- Taste the macaroni salad and adjust seasoning level to preference, if needed.
- Serve immediately or place in an airtight container and refrigerate!