Charred Chicken thighs with Whole Grain Mustard Marinade
- 8 Skin on Chicken thighs
- ½ cup Olive oil
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 crushed Garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon Fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Maille Old Style Mustard (Link opens in new window.)
- Prepare the chicken marinade by whisking all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place the chicken into the marinade, cover and leave overnight to soak up all the flavor.
- Light the bbq using lumpwood charcoal and allow to cool to a medium heat.
- Put the chicken on to the grill skin side down. Turn every few ninutes so the chicken cooks evenly. Brush on the remaining marinade during cooking using a small bunch of rosemary.
Feel free to broil, bake, or pan-fry the chicken if you prefer those cooking methods instead!
- Ideally marinade the chicken 1 day before serving.
- Using oil in the marinade will help the mustard from burning on the grill.