Chickpea Avocado Salad Sandwich with Maille Dijon Originalle
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. nori flakes (optional but give it a fishy taste)
- Broccoli sprouts
- Maille Dijon Originale mustard (Link opens in new window.)
- Fresh ciabatta sliced
- Optional drizzle of olive oil
- Drain and rinse 1 can of chickpeas. Place all ingredients except the sprouts, mustard, and bread in a blender and pulse. Pulse lightly to bring together but leave some bigger pieces of chickpeas.
- Slice the ciabatta and spread a layer of Maille Dijon Originale mustard on the bread.
- Top with avocado chickpea spread, layer with sprouts, and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.