Makes: 4-6 servings Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 1 hour Total time: 1 Hour 5 minutes
Recipe Note: Make it Gluten Free – use gluten-free panko breadcrumbs
For the Meatloaf
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
For the Sauce
- ⅓ cup Sir Kensington’s Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper to easily lift meatloaf.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all meatloaf ingredients together. Using your hands, massage ingredients together until well combined but be careful not to overmix meat. Overmixing meat can lead to a tougher, more dense meatloaf.
- Press meatloaf into prepared loaf pan, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the sauce to fully combine.
- Pour sauce over top of meatloaf and use the back of a spoon to evenly smooth over meatloaf.
- Bake meatloaf for 50 minutes to 1 hour. Once done, allow meatloaf to rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Serve along with your favorite sides. We love to pair ours with mashed potatoes!
Get the original recipe from by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)