Crab & Herb Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Servings: 5
- 20 Large Button or Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 8 oz Crabmeat
- 4 oz Cream cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Maille Dijon Originale (Link opens in new window.)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Pressed
- 1/4 cup parsley, Coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, Sliced
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Tarragon
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425º F
- Remove stems from mushrooms and wipe clean with paper towels.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss mushrooms in olive oil and place on a cookie sheet top side down.
- Reserve a 1/4 cup of Gouda for topping.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Fill mushroom caps with crab mixture. Fill generously.
- Top stuffed mushrooms with remaining Gouda.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted, brown, and bubbly.
- Garnish with Parsley.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
Find the original recipe by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)