Decadent Grilled Ham & Brie Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Servings: 2
- 4 slices artisan bread or whole grain bread
- 4 tsp. softened unsalted butter
- 2 ounces sliced Black Forest ham or rosemary ham
- 1 tbsp. Maille® Dijon Originale
- ¼ cup cornichons, halved
- 3 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and sliced
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spread two slices of bread with 1 tsp. each butter, then place buttered side down into hot skillet. Top each piece of break evenly with ham, Maille® Dijon Originale, cornichons and cheese.
- Spread remaining slices of bread with remaining butter and place buttered side up on sandwich. Cook 10 minutes, turning once, or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Find the original recipe by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)