Fillet steaks with Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 2 fillet steaks
- 2 tbsp Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- 1 sliced garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper your steaks and smother them with the Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- Heat a heavy base frying pan and add the oil, Once the oil is almost smoking add your steaks to the hot pan carefully.
- Add the garlic on the side to infuse with flavour
- For medium rare cook for 3.5 mins on each side.
- Remove from the pan and allow to rest for 2 mins before serving, slice and serve with a dollop of Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- Serve with French Fries and blanched broccoli and spinach salad
Find the original recipe by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)