2021 Kick Off to Savings Sweepstakes Official Rules
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL UNITED STATES CITIZENS, REGARDLESS OF WHERE THEY RESIDE, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER WHO ARE AUTHORIZED DECA COMMISSARY STORE SHOPPERS AS OF AUGUST 15, 2021. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Operation In Touch Kick Off To Savings Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 16, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: Open to legal United States citizens, regardless of where they reside, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry who are authorized DeCA Commissary shoppers as of August 15, 2021. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively the “Sponsor and its Administrators”), its affiliates, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win.
- How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://caa.operationintouch.com/kickoff and follow the onscreen instructions to complete all required registration information to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the random drawing. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day. All Entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2021, to be eligible. Normal Internet access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply.
- Sweepstakes Random Drawings: Four hundred (400) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 7, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the “Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Grand Prize: Grand Prize (400 total): A $50 DeCA gift card. Limit of one (1) Grand Prize per person/email address. Gift card subject to restrictions and expiration dates may apply. Prize is nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value.
- General Rules: Grand Prizes will be automatically shipped to winners at the address provided at the time of registration within six-eight weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Return of prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Winners may be required to participate in a photo/video opportunity at their local DeCA Commissary store, in Sponsor’s sole discretion (the “footage”). Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Winners and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names, likenesses and footage for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prizes in random drawings from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrant (or parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners, available after November 15, 2021, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 1, 2021, to: Operation In Touch Kick Off To Savings Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Attn: DE, Melville, NY 11747.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.