Knorr Cheddar Chicken & Broccoli with Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cheddar Chicken & Broccoli with Rice. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen broccoli florets (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir water, milk, mustard and Recipe Mix into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Stir in broccoli; return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in cheese and roasted red peppers until cheese is melted. Serve over Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli.
Read the original article by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)