Knorr Chicken Fajita Skillet with Cheddar Broccoli Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken Fajita Skillet with Cheddar Broccoli Rice. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in. wide strips
- 2 tsp. canola oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped (optional)
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli as package directs. Set aside.
- Combine chili powder, onion powder and black pepper in small bowl. Rub on chicken.
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, in batches if necessary, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to plate and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook broccoli, celery, bell pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Gently combine cooked Rice and chicken with vegetables in skillet. Cover and cook over low heat 2 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges and if desired, jalapenos.