Maille Beef Burger Patty
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Maille Dijon original mustard
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 small onion, finely grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb medium ground beef
- 1 tbsp. sunflower oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and let sit in the fridge for 30mins
- Divide the mixture into four. Lightly wet your hands. Carefully roll the mixture into balls, each about the size of a tennis ball.
- Set in the palm of your hand and gently squeeze down to flatten into patties about 3cm thick.
- Form each burger into a flat patty a bit bigger than the buns (they will shrink a little when cooking)
- Lightly oil the patties then sear for 2 minutes on each side. Or cook on the bbq.