- 6 blackberries
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pint Alphonso Mango Talenti Dairy-Free Sorbetto (Link opens in new window.)
- Club Soda
- Garnish: Fresh mint, more blackberries and sliced kiwi
- In the bottom of a tall glass, add blackberries, mint, and sugar. Muddle until sugar is dissolved.
- Top with 2 scoops of Alphonso Mango Talenti dairy-free sorbetto and pour soda water over to the top of the glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, kiwi, and more blackberries.
Find the original recipe on Talenti’s Instagram account by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)