Mediterranean Orzo Salad with Creamy Garlic Oregano Dressing
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Garlic Aioli
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 lb. orzo pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (5 oz.) baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped, (about 6 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced (1 cup)
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, diced (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced pitted Kalamata olives
- For DRESSING, stir ingredients in large bowl until blended.
- For SALAD, add SALAD ingredients to bowl with DRESSING and toss to mix and coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.