Mexican Elote-Style Dip
- 4 ears of fresh corn, husks and silks removed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup crumbled queso fresco
- ⅓ cup Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo (Link opens in new window.)
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Heat a grill or broiler to medium-hot. Brush ears of corn with melted butter. Place corn on grill or under broiler, turning corn often, until kernels turn golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove corn from heat and use a sharp knife to cut kernels from cobs.
- In a large bowl: add in corn kernels, red onion, lime juice, cilantro, salt/pepper, queso fresco, and chipotle mayo. Stir together to fully combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Find the original recipe by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)