Mini Frozen S’mores Pies
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 graham crackers
- 2 pints Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium or in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter until well combined.Transfer mixture to a medium bowl.
- Add the softened Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato evenly into the lined muffin cups leaving a little space on the top.
- Cover the top with the graham cracker crumbs and press gently. Place the muffin pan into the freezer for 4-5 hours.
- Remove pies from molds, turn upside down, and remove paper liners gently. Top with a few mini marshmallows.
- Using a kitchen torch carefully torch the marshmallows. Serve immediately or return to the freezer until ready to serve.
*If you don’t have a kitchen torch place the pies under a broiler for a few seconds to torch the marshmallows.
Shop Talenti at the Commissary by clicking here! (Link opens in new window.)
Find the original recipe by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)