NCAA Football Sweepstakes MCX Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL UNITED STATES CITIZENS REGARDLESS OF WHERE THEY RESIDE, 18 OR OVER WHO ARE AUTHORIZED MARINE CORPS. EXCHANGE SHOPPERS.
1. Sweepstakes Period: Unilever’s Marine Corps. Exchange NCAA® Football Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 1, 2021, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: Open to legal United States citizens regardless of where they reside, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry who are authorized Marine Corps. Exchange shoppers. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor and its Administrators”); the National Collegiate Athletic Association (“NCAA®”); CBS Broadcasting, Inc.; Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.; and each party’s respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win.
3. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit a participating Marine Corps. Exchange location and complete the required registration information on the Sweepstakes entry form (the “Entry Form”) and submit it into the in-store ballot box (the “Ballot Box”) for one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Drawing (the “Entry”). All eligible Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2021. The person listed on the Entry Form will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). All Entries must be completed to be eligible. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor.
4. Random Drawing: Five (5) Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 9, 2021, from among all eligible Entries received. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by a Sponsor-selected independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded, and winners will be notified by mail, email, and/or phone. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable.
5. Grand Prize: Grand Prize (5 total): A $500 Marine Corps. Exchange gift card. Limit of one (1) Grand Prize per person. Gift cards subject to restrictions and expiration date may apply.
6. General Rules: Grand Prize Winners (or parent/legal guardian if Grand Prize Winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be contacted via phone/email and may be required to confirm mailing address/eligibility. Return of prize or any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Winners may be required to pick up the Prize at their local Marine Corps. exchange store and participate in a photo/video opportunity (the “footage”), in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner (or the parent/guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence), if applicable. Winner and all Entrants (and the parent/guardian if winner/Entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence), as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, the NCAA®, CBS Broadcasting, Inc., Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., and each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Winner (and the parent/guardian if the winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Sweepstakes, participation in the footage, or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, footage, and photographs for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant (and the parent/guardian if Entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence)accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Entry Form/Ballot Box; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, illegible or mistranscribed Entries or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state, and local laws. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will the Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal expenses.
7. Winners: For the names of the winners, available after December 1, 2021, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 31, 2021, to Unilever’s Marine Corps. Exchange NCAA® Football Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Attn: DE, Melville, NY 11747. The NCAA® is neither a sponsor nor administrator of this Sweepstakes. NCAA® is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
8. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.