Non-Dairy Toasted Almond Milkshake
COOKING TIME: 5 mins PREP TIME: 5 mins SERVES: 1 people
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk non-dairy ice cream
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Honey for rimming glass
- 1 bar Magnum® Non-Dairy Almond Frozen Dessert Bars (Link opens in new window.)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread sliced almonds on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes until they smell toasted and turn golden brown.
- Let cool slightly then remove from pan and chop.
- In blender container place almond milk, almond milk non-dairy ice cream, cinnamon and 1/4 cup of the chopped almonds; blend until smooth.
- To serve, dip rim of milkshake glass in honey; then dip into remaining 1/4 cup chopped almonds.
- Pour milkshake into glass. Top with Magnum® Non-Dairy Almond Frozen Dessert Bar.