Personal Chicken Pot Pie
Recipe by: Little Figgy Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 30 minutes Servings: 6
3 – 4 cups (1 whole chicken) rotisserie chicken
1 – 16 ounce frozen mixed vegetables
1 cup chicken broth
2 tsp Maille Dijon Originale
1 pie pastry sheet
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Shred the whole rotisserie chicken, about 3 cups depending on the size of the bird.
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, frozen mixed vegetables, Maille Dijon Originale, and chicken broth. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry sheet to be about 1 inch larger than the skillet or pie dish you’re baking in.
- Put the chicken mixture into the skillet(s) or pie dish that you’re baking in, top with the pastry sheet, tucking the pastry into the edges, and crimp the edges to seal, and brush with an egg wash (1 egg whisked with a splash of water). Cut a few slits into the top of the pastry.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 – 30 minutes or until the pastry is just golden (ovens vary, so start checking at 20 minutes and add 5 minutes at a time until the desired doneness is reached).
- Carefully remove from the oven and serve.