- 18 oz rice noodles
- 34 oz vegetable stock
- 10 oz tofu
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spices mix
- 1 tsp cornflower
- 2 tbsp Maille Wholegrain mustard (Link opens in new window.)
- 1 handful of fresh coriander
- 1 handful of fresh Thai basil
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- 1-2 red chillies
- Remove the tofu from the water in the pack, sprinkle evenly with the cornflour and spread evenly with the Maille Wholegrain mustard. Cook in a nonstick pan on all sides until golden brown on the edges.
- Add the Chinese 5 spices and vegetable stock in medium size pot and bring to the boil.
- Add the noodles and stir until soft, separate noodles and broth in 2 bowls.
- Slice the tofu in even slices and split between the 2 bowls.
- Serve with the herbs and chillies on a plate, add the desired amount of different herbs to your bowl and enjoy while it is still hot.
Use your toppings one at a time, flavoring your Pho as you eat, why have one Pho flavor when you can have many?