Pulled Pork Hot Dogs
Cook up a storm with this delicious pulled pork hot dog recipe. Succulent and flavorful pork with creamy Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise that just melts in your mouth.
- 2 small red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 -1b. cooked pulled pork
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 4 hot dog buns, split and lightly toasted (if desired)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 hot dogs, cooked*
- Combine onions with water in medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes. Drain, then arrange in 13 x 9-inch shallow pan and drizzle with lime juice. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Heat pork in medium skillet sprayed with no-stick cooing spray over medium heat; stir in vinegar and ketchup and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spread buns with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then add hot dogs. Top with pulled pork, then drained pickled onions.
*Grill, broil, boil or pan-fry hot dogs.
*For 10-Minute Pulled Pork Hot Dogs, simply arrange cooked hot dogs in hot dog buns spread with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Top with heated prepared or leftover cooked pulled pork and omit pickled onions.