Raspberry Sorbetto Truffles
- 1 pint Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto (Link opens in new window.)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted pistachios
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out balls of the sorbet and place them on the prepared baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
- Prepare a chocolate coating by melting chocolate chips in the microwave on medium power in 30-second intervals. Stir coconut oil into melted chocolate.
- Using a skewer or a fork dip frozen sorbet balls into the chocolate and place onto the baking sheet and immediately top with chopped pistachios.
- Return the coated truffles to the baking sheet and freeze until ready to serve.