3 Cheese Veggie Mac & Cheese
Cook up Knorr’s delicious 3 Cheese Veggie Mac & Cheese made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese, divided
- 1 tsp. curry powder (optional)
- 2 cups frozen assorted vegetables
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Prepare Knorr® Leek recipe mix according to directions in large saucepan. Reduce heat to low, then stir in red pepper, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Stir until cheeses are melted. Stir in vegetables and macaroni. Turn into prepared baking dish, then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.