Air-Fried Pickles with Spicy Mayonnaise Dipping Sauce Recipe
After some inspiration for an exciting appetizer recipe? Check out this Air-Fried Pickles with Spicy Mayonnaise Dipping Sauce recipe, that’ll be sure to impress!
160 (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
70mg (1 serving)
410mg (1 serving)
20g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
30mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
75mg (1 serving)
- 32 dill pickle chips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. PLUS 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Spicy Mayonnaise Dressing, divided
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. pickle juice
- No-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat air fryer to 400°. Place pickle chips on paper towels and pat dry.
2. Place flour in one shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and 2 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Spicy Mayonnaise Dressing until well blended. In a third shallow bowl, combine panko crumbs and dill.
3. Dip pickle chips in flour, shaking off excess. Then dredge in egg mixture and place in panko crumbs, pressing gently to coat well on both sides.
4. Spray air fryer with a generous coating of no-stick spray. Place breaded pickle chips on tray in a single layer. Lightly spray tops of pickles with no-stick spray. Cook 5 minutes, flip, lightly spray again and cook another 5 minutes or until browned and crispy.
5. Serve with remaining Mayonnaise Dressing as dipping sauce, combined if desired, with pickle juice.