Asian BBQ Fried Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Asian BBQ Fried Rice made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
410 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
140 (1 serving)
16g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
75mg (1 serving)
1040mg (1 serving)
35g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
29g (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
20% (1 serving)
110% (1 serving)
35% (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil, warmed
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Asian BBQ
- 2 cups assorted vegetables, (small broccoli florets and thinly sliced red bell pepper and green onion)
- 1 Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
1. Combine oil and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube in medium bowl, mashing with fork. Add steak and toss to coat.
2. Brown steak, in batches, in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, about 3 minutes. Remove steak and set aside.
3. Prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Asian BBQ in same skillet according to package directions, adding vegetables during last 3 minutes of cook time. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar and steak.