Asian BBQ Marinade
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Asian BBQ Marinade made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce or hot pepper sauce, (optional)
- 3 lbs. chicken, cut into pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Microwave Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 10 seconds to soften. Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken.
3. Arrange chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass baking dish. Add marinade; turn to coat. Close bag, or cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
4. Arrange chicken on aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet. Roast, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 45 minutes.