Balsamic Chicken & Pasta Skillet
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Balsamic Chicken & Pasta Skillet made with simple and shelf stable ingredients. A recipe that’s easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (about 6 oz.)
- 1 large shallot or 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Parmesan, prepared according to package directions
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt 1 Tbsp. margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked. Remove to serving platter and keep warm.
2. Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. margarine in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and shallots, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in vinegar and bring to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling until liquid reduces by half, about 2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth and oregano. Continue boiling until sauce has reduced by about half, about 10 minutes.
3. To serve, pour sauce and vegetables over chicken. Serve with Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Parmesan