Cook up Knorr’s delicious Bayou Shrimp made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Cook onion, green pepper and thyme in large nonstick skillet sprayed with no-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, until almost pink, about 1 minute. Stir in dissolved Knorr ® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube and simmer until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.