Beef and Mushroom Bolognese
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Beef and Mushroom Bolognese made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
310 (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
35mg (1 serving)
440mg (1 serving)
30g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
18g (1 serving)
63mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
920mg (1 serving)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large carrots, cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 package (10 oz.) cremini mushrooms, stems trimmed and cut into small dice
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 medium clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Cavatappi Pasta with Marinara Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook carrots and onions, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook 3 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Remove from skillet and set aside.
2. Brown ground beef with garlic in same skillet. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3. Stir 2 cups water and Knorr Selects™ Cavatappi Pasta with Marinara Sauce into skillet and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 6 minutes. Stir in ground beef and vegetable mixture. Cover and let stand 2 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.