Birthday Cake Sundae Recipe
The perfect birthday (or every day) treat. Co-created with So Yummy, this sundae recipe tops Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream with frosting and sprinkles.
- 1/2 cup natural sprinkles
- 1 confetti cupcake with frosting
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry flavored milk
- 3 scoops Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Scoop: Scoop the frosting off the confetti cupcake and smear the frosting along the inside edge of a bowl. Break the confetti cake into chunks and stick them to the frosting on the bowl.
2. Melt: In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate and strawberry milk until the white chocolate is melted, stir well. Let cool slightly.
3. Scoop: Add the scoops of Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream to the bowl with the cupcake decoration.
4. Garnish: Pour the warm strawberry ganache over the ice cream scoops. Stick a piece of sprinkle bark into the top of the sundae and enjoy!