Bistro Chicken Alfredo
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Bistro Chicken Alfredo made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, quartered
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, onion and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Toss with hot Pasta Sides. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh basil or parsley and cracked black pepper.