Blended Burgers Recipe
Ground beef is combined with chopped mushrooms, thyme, shallots, garlic and Spicy Dipping Sauce for leaner, more delicious burgers!
380 (1 serving)
11g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
70mg (1 serving)
330mg (1 serving)
38g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
33g (1 serving)
100mg (1 serving)
5mg (1 serving)
1129mg (1 serving)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 lb. baby portobellos, crimini and/or white mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 8 ounces extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Food's® Spicy Dipping Sauce, divided
- 4 whole wheat buns or Brioche buns
- 1 cup arugula
1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook shallots, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, thyme and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are softened and juices have cooked off, about 5 minutes. Stir in parsley and remove from heat; let cool.
2. Combine mushroom mixture, ground beef, panko and 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Food's® Spicy Dipping Sauce in bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
3. Spray nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray and cook burgers over medium-high heat 3 minutes. Turn burgers, reduce heat and cook until desired doneness, about 2 minutes for medium-rare. Top, if desired, with your favorite cheese.
4. Place burgers on bun bottoms.Top each with 1/4 cup arugula, 1 tablespoon remaining Dipping Sauce, then bun tops.