Broccoli Apple Salad with Dried Cranberries Recipe
Trying new foods is what its all about, check out our Broccoli Apple Salad with Dried Cranberries recipe and be amazed at the excellent taste of this dish!
230 (1 serving)
17g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
15mg (1 serving)
380mg (1 serving)
18g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
13g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
45mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
349mg (1 serving)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 bags (12 oz. ea.) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large apple, diced
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
1. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cayenne pepper sauce, sugar and vinegar in large bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients except bacon; toss. Chill at least 1 hour.
3. Just before serving, toss in bacon.