Broiled Cherry Tomato Skewers with Basil Dressing
Bite into our delicious Broiled Cherry Tomato Skewers with Basil Dressing recipe made with Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise, bell peppers and zucchini.
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lb. fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Process basil, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, water, vinegar and garlic in blender or food processor until smooth; set aside.
2. Toss cherry tomatoes with 1 tablespoon basil dressing. Skewer 2 tomatoes on each skewer* and arrange on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Broil tomatoes, turning once, until slightly charred and tender, about 2 minutes. Remove to serving platter, then add cheese to each skewer. Drizzle with remaining dressing.