Buffalo Chicken Wings with Creamy Blue Cheese Dip
Spicy, juicy chicken wings made even better with a dunk into a super delicious creamy blue cheese dip made with Real Mayonnaise!
680 (1 serving)
57g (1 serving)
17g (1 serving)
260mg (1 serving)
960mg (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
37g (1 serving)
84mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
426mg (1 serving)
- CREAMY BLUE CHEESE DIP
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onion
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce, divided
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 4 lbs. chicken wings, cut in half and wing tips removed*
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. For Blue Cheese Dip: Stir Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and sour cream in small bowl until blended. Stir in blue cheese, green onion and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
2. For Wings: Place oven rack in top position; preheat oven to 450°. Line large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat foil generously with nonstick spray.
3. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce, garlic and salt in large bowl. Add wings and toss to coat. Arrange wings on prepared pan.
4. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wings are golden and crisp. Combine remaining 3 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce and melted butter in large bowl. Transfer wings from baking sheet to bowl and toss to coat. Arrange on serving platter. Sprinkle with a little smoked paprika for added heat and smoky flavor, if desired. Serve with Blue Cheese Dip, and if desired, carrot and celery sticks.