Cajun Sausage and Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cajun Sausage and Rice made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage, removed from casings and crumbled*
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice
1. Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
2. Add margarine and green pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender.
3. Stir in water and Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice and bring to a boil. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice and beans are tender. Stir in sausage; heat through.