Cajun Sausage Gumbo
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cajun Sausage Gumbo made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage, removed from casings and crumbled
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Dirty Rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Brown sausage with onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Remove and set aside.
2. Add water, margarine and Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Dirty Rice in same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add tomato and cook 2 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in sausage mixture; heat through.