Caribbean Poblano Fried Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Caribbean Poblano Fried Rice made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 ounces chorizo sausage, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium poblano peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 can (14 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks in 100% juice, drained (reserve juice)
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 Knorr® Onion MiniCube(s), crumbled
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chorizo with poblanos about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in shrimp, red pepper and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and cook until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes. Stir in beans and pineapple and cook about 1 minute. Stir in rice. Remove from heat and stir in MiniCube. Stir in reserved pineapple juice as needed.