Cheddar Broccoli Skillet
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cheddar Broccoli Skillet made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1/2 lb.), thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
1. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Add tomato and cook 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
3. Stir in water and milk and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken.