Cheesy Pasta with Chicken & Mushrooms
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cheesy Pasta with Chicken & Mushrooms. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 cup Swiss cheese or Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
1. Melt 1 Tbsp. margarine in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. margarine in same skillet and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden. Add water and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. Return chicken to skillet; heat through. Top with cheese. Let stand covered 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.