Chicken Alfredo Primavera
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken Alfredo Primavera made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 4 cups thinly sliced vegetables (zucchini, carrots, bell peppers and/or mushrooms)*
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
1. Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and reserve.
2. Stir vegetables into skillet and cook, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes.
3. Add water and milk and bring to a boil over high heat. Add Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. Stir in reserved chicken and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper.