Chicken Alfredo with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken Alfredo with Sun-Dried Tomatoes. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 3 Tbsp. margarine
- 3/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, partially thawed
- Ground black pepper to taste
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until almost done; remove and set aside.
2. Stir onion and tomatoes into same skillet and cook 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in water, milk and garlic powder and bring to the boiling point. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add chicken, peas and pepper and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.