Chicken & Artichoke Alfredo au Gratin
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken & Artichoke Alfredo au Gratin made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
360 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
100 (1 serving)
11g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
85mg (1 serving)
610mg (1 serving)
31g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
33g (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
70% (1 serving)
30% (1 serving)
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat 1 Tbsp. margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
2. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. margarine in same skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add water and milk. Bring to a boil.
3. Stir in Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sides. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Stir in artichokes and chicken and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Turn into greased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese; broil until golden, about 2 minutes.