Chicken & Corn Chowder
You can’t go wrong with our Chicken Corn Chowder. Between the bacon, potatoes, and corn, it’s a soup recipe that soup lovers will truly enjoy.
- 2 slices reduced sodium bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 5 cups water
- 1 lb. Russet potatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cook bacon with onion in 4 quart saucepot over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender is soft and bacon is almost done, about 4 minutes. Stir in carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender, about 6 minutes.
2. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add potatoes and corn and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley.