Chicken & Pasta Primavera
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken & Pasta Primavera made with simple and shelf stable ingredients. A recipe that’s easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 3/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt margarine in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and garlic, stirring frequently, 5 minutes.
2. Stir in water, wine and Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Toss chicken mixture with hot linguine. Serve, if desired, with Parmesan cheese.