Chicken & Peas in Pink Alfredo Sauce
410 (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
1.5g (1 serving)
90mg (1 serving)
1160mg (1 serving)
39g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
40g (1 serving)
102mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
486mg (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 can (9.75 oz.) chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 cup drained canned sweet peas
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Add water, milk and diced tomatoes to same skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo and return to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and boil gently 5 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken and peas and cook uncovered on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens.